Monday, September 23, 2013
Studio Assistant Needed

----Thanks everyone! The response has been amazing. I've found someone now, all my problems are solved!----

It's time! I've been running this ol' jewellery business for two years or so now, and it's been awesome, but it's also gotten a bit out of hand. I can no longer run it as a one-woman show: I need an assistant, or an intern - basically I need some help help help.

Interested? Or know anybody who might be? Send 'em my way.

jewellery studio I'm looking for somebody either one day a week, or, better yet, two half-days a week. It'd be working on various different things - part of it would be working on fulfilling and packaging orders, collecting items from casters and jewellery suppliers, managing some administrative aspects, and help with making and finishing the jewellery itself.

I think & hope this would be pretty useful experience for anybody interested either in making jewellery, or in running a small craft-based business. It'll be quite hands-on and you'll see and help with every aspect of the business, so I hope it'll be valuable. Last thing I want is someone stuck doing something tedious.

So I need somebody organised and quick to learn - experience making jewellery is a plus but not essential. You probably do need to be fairly crafty and good with your hands, though! And you'd need to be computer and web-savvy, and if you have any other particular skills (photography, writing, etc) I'm sure we can make 'em count. Payment is going to be somewhat dependant on experience, but there'll be none of that unpaid internship nonsense.

And needless to say, you'd need to be based in London. My studio's in Dalston/Hackney Downs.

Shoot me an email if you're interested. Let's make some stuff!

hello@datterindustries.com

jewellery studio

1 comments:

  1. Oooo exciting! I thought you were based in New York! Good luck finding someone xx

    ReplyDelete

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger