Thursday, March 8, 2012
Pater Noster

my dad is the best in the universe

dad & his band

My dad in red and in green. He sings! He plays! He flies through the air! It's good to be home with my family.

If you have noticed a lack of 'New York Stories' in recent days: it's because I'm not in New York. It feels a bit untruthful to make them here. I appreciate that that's not a terribly good result for a project intended initially to be daily: I will resume it with as much discipline as I can muster. But only once I'm back in New York. Too much else here in London.

Having said all that, I'm not actually in London today: I'm spending two days in Cornwall for The Absurd Event: 10th Anniversary Illustration Forum at Falmouth University. My Pa is one of the speakers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger